Results with the DigniCap™ System
The following clinical studies have been conducted to evaluate safety and efficacy with the DigniCap™ System:
- Lundgren-Eriksson et al. Total prevention of taxoid-induced alopecia by a new model of cold cap, Eur J Cancer, 1999;35 (suppl 4): 376.
- Henriksen et al. Advanced, computerised cold cap for preventing chemotherapy induced alopecia. Eur J Cancer, 2003;1(5):369.
- Ridderheim et al. Scalp hypothermia to prevent chemotherapy-induced alopecia is effective and safe: a pilot study of a new digitized scalp-cooling system used in 74 patients. Support Care Cancer, 2003;11:371–7.
- Byahov. Alopecia prevention in chemotherapy patients. Methods of controlled scalp cooling. Meditsinskaya Cartoteka, 2006.
- Kato et al. Evaluation of DigniCap™ system for the prevention of chemotherapy induced hair loss in breast cancer patients. Poster: 16th Japanese Breast Cancer Society in Osaka, Sept 26–27, 2008.